The SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master online training is a two-day instructor-led course exclusively designed for existing Scrum Masters who want to lead teams in a high-performance Agile way. This course helps Scrum Masters to enhance their knowledge of Scrum and implement it at an enterprise level. Scrum Masters who want to advance their servant leadership role with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) can enroll in the SASM training.
If you are already an experienced and proficient Scrum Master in an organization, it is time to take your career to the next level by pursuing the SASM Certification Training. Through the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master Course, you will upgrade your existing coaching and facilitation skills as a Scrum Master.
What does the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master Course include?
Here is what the participants will learn in the course.
- Application of Kanban systems for optimization of flow value.
- Collaboration and interaction with teams, stakeholders, and product managers.
- Adopting and applying best practices for DevOps, Agile architecture, and engineering.
- Explore Scrum and Agile antipatterns and the methods to remove and prevent them in an enterprise.
- Building high-performance teams.
- Understanding the Scrum Master’s perspective.
- Knowledge of how to apply SAFe® principles in cross-functional and multi-team environments.
- Expedite program planning, execution, and delivery to achieve end-to-end systems value.
- Learning Scrum and Agile applications through case studies, real-world simulations, and role play.
- Implementing SAFe® Lean-Agile principles in a business.
- Problem-solving and advanced techniques for driving execution at the program level.
- Improve business output by leveraging DevOps, Kanban, Lean, and SAFe® concepts.
Why AgilityPAD for SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master Course?
- Highly experienced instructors.
- In-depth knowledge and expertise.
- Hundreds of positive reviews from past participants.
- Excellent track record of successfully delivering several SAFe® training.
- Guidance session to give you tips for getting your certification successfully;
- Career Coaching Session from our Experts
- Additional discount of 10% for any other AgilityPAD training
- Attend the same course at a future date, free of cost!
- Partner for Lifetime to help you with all your SAFe® questions
How to study for the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master examination?
- Enroll yourself in the two-day instructor-led workshop to gain knowledge of all the main concepts required for the examination.
- Have a go at some practice tests or take some mock exams to understand the types of questions asked.
- Mock tests will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses so that you can focus on those concepts more and prepare accordingly.
- While solving the practice paper or mock test, try to set a time limit for each question.
- Do some self-study and go through the various online learning resources available for the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course.
How much time do participants have to attempt the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master examination?
- The two-day workshop educates participants on advanced Scrum concepts.
- After attending the workshop, the participants receive the online link to attempt the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master examination.
- Participants can appear for the examination within 30 days at any time.
SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master Exam Specifications
- Medium of instruction: English
- Format: Objective questions (Multiple choice type)
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Structure: 60 multiple choice questions (Single or multiple correct answers)
- Passing score: 73% (You need to mark the right answers for 44 questions out of 60)
- Result: Can be obtained directly after completing the test
- Retake: Second attempt (First retake) is free if you reappear for the exam within 30 days, after which there will be a charge of $50.
- Cost: Included in the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course fees
Tips for effectively solving multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- After reading the MCQ, try to think of an answer in your mind rather than looking at the options first.
- If you find any MCQ difficult or tricky, read the last few words or sentences to understand what the question is about.
- Read all the choices carefully before attempting them. Sometimes the options are made to look similar to confuse the candidate.
- Cross-verify all the answers before clicking the submit button.
- Eliminate the incorrect answers.
- Be careful of the options that have words like “none,” “always”, “never”, etc. This is because these words refer to very specific situations, thus making the question difficult to solve.
- Flag or mark the difficult questions. Review them and attempt them at the end.
- Often, many answers may appear to be correct. In such cases, choose the best option which appears to be more relevant than the rest.
In order to appear for the examination, it is mandatory to attend the two-day workshop which is a part of the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master Training UK. If you are looking to pursue the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master online training, it is crucial to choose the right institute. SAFe® Silver Partner AgilityPAD provides SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master Certification.